Sat and Sun, Nov 7-8, 2015
- Use watercolor:
- With wax as a resist, creating numerous layers for exciting affects
- This is an entirely new idea. How to mix wax and watercolor, mostly on paper, to expand and explore the outer reaches of each medium. Some exciting effects can be achieved.
- With inks to enhance and intensify. Inks have an intensity that lend an additional element, and are also sometimes a saving grace
- With image transfer, and mixed media. Incorporate photographic imagery, and collage materials for unusual affects
- Create your own abstract language, starting from familiar images, and taking it into the unknown. Explore the language of form and color, and their expressive possibilities.